Merchant Complaint Handling Process
Code of Conduct – Merchant Complaint Handling Process
Blueline Point Corporation is committed to complying with the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada (the “Code“). Information on the Code can be found on the website of the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) (http://www.fcac-acfc.gc.ca.)
Under the Code, if a merchant believes that its service providers’ conduct is contrary to the Code, they may report the issue to their payment processing company (also known as the acquirer). Service providers include, but are not limited to, acquirers, processors, independent sales organizations, and referral agents.
If you wish to file a complaint involving Blueline Point Corporation in relation to the Code, please do so through our website (www.bluelinepoint.com) and by using the template below or you can call us at (403) 681-7545.
You can also write us at:
Blueline Point Corporation
Calgary, AB T3C 1P6
Email: [email protected]
MERCHANT COMPLAINT FORM
Please complete the fillable PDF form below and provide it back to Blueline Point Corporation for review.
Following receipt of your complaint we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 business days.
- Provide our decision within 90 days of receiving your complaint, along with:
– The final result of the investigation
– Explanation of the final decision
– Information on how to further escalate your complaint in the event of unsatisfactory outcome, along with the complaint handling form.
If we cannot provide a response within 90 days, you will be informed of the delay, reason for the delay, and the expected response time.
To assist us in reviewing your complaint, in addition to providing a summary of your concerns, please provide details, such as the name of the person you were dealing with, the date the concern occurred, and copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements).
BLUELINE POINT CORP.
(POS) payment solutions for local businesses
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.bluelinepoint.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.